- Daniel Sanchez-Valdes, Alberto Alvarez-Alvarez, Gracian Trivino. Walking pattern classification using a granular linguistic analysis. Applied Soft Computing 33: 100-113, 2015.
- Daniel Sanchez-Valdes and Gracian Trivino. Computational Perceptions of uninterpretable data. A case study on the linguistic modeling of human gait as a quasi-periodic phenomenon. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 253 (2014) 101-121.
- Alberto Alvarez-Alvarez and Gracian Trivino. Linguistic description of the human gait quality. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 26(1):13–23, January 2013.
- Alberto Alvarez-Alvarez, Gracian Trivino, and Oscar Cordón. Human gait modeling using a genetic fuzzy finite state machine. Fuzzy Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 20(2):205–223, April 2012.
- Gracian Trivino, Alberto Alvarez-Alvarez, and Gonzalo Bailador. Application of the computational theory of perceptions to human gait pattern recognition. Pattern Recognition, 43(7):2572–2581, July 2010
Currently Balanced Gait Test is undergoing several clinical trials.
Main changes among versions
– It has been updated to Android version 9.
– A complete shift to a linguistic description of results has been undertaken.
– A monthly subscription has been included to allow the user access to detailed Test results.
– The gait analysis remain the same.
– It has been updated to use new possibilities of Android 9. Now it needs Android version 5.1 or higher
– Data base manager has been updated
– Several UI details have been updated
– The gait analysis remain the same
– It has been updated to use new possibilities of Android 10
– The whole UI has been reviewed. Some details of the most irregular gaits analysis have been improved. The precision of the measures has been improved.